Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Small sale; mainly Chanel and Chantecaille items


This is DarklyDreamingDexter on MakeupAlley. Please check my tokens there or feedback on eBay, username sophiawashere. Private message me on MakeupAlley, comment on here or e-mail dexteronmua (at) yahoo (dot) com with any questions or to buy.

Payment by PayPal only. Shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the price; add $.25 cents for each additional item if you'd like more than one thing. I can only ship within the US at this time. Prices are firm. I will ship between 24-48 of payment, depending on my work schedule.

BECCA
Nymph Pressed Shimmer Powder, used 5-6 times. $14

BOBBI BROWN
Chrome eyeshadow in Pewter, used 4-5x. $12

Beach Shimmerbrick; was part of Tortoiseshell collection that I believe was a Nordstrom exclusive. Used 5-6x. $18


CHANEL
Joues Contraste blush  in Rose Dust, used 5-6x. Still has the plastic cover over the powder and the brush. $25


Joues Contraste blush in Mocha, used an estimated 15x. Slight dip in dome. $18


Eyeshadow singles in the following shades (all lightly used 3-4x, see photos for usage). $11 each:
Abricot
Amethyst
 Fizz
 Jungle

Lavande


CHANTECAILLE
Just Skin tinted moisturizer in Glow, about 70% remaining. $12. SOLD


Les Daulphins palette. I've tried the eyeshadow 2x and the blush 1x. Most of the overspray is still visible. Comes w/ the original pouch. $85

Shadow and the Rose. The lilac has been used probably 10x and has a slight dip. I've never used the blush (middle shade) but it does appear I tested it at some point. Dark purple used 5-6x. Brush has never been used. $26

DIOR
Rosy Glow blush, used 5-6x (please note usage in the pic, as you can still see some of the logos that were embossed on top. Comes w/ box and velvet pouch. $30

FRESH
Sugar Plum tinted lip balm, mini size. New. (Came as part of a set, and I already have the full-size). $7


MAC
Avenue Fluidline, new in box. $20


ROCK AND REPUBLIC
Eyeshadow trio in Scene 2. Each shade tested 1x. $25 SOLD

URBAN DECAY
Naked2 palette. I have never even removed it from the box. Will include mini Eldorado 24/7 liner that I received as GWP with my order. $48

No comments: